We will be having our county caucus on
Saturday, February 25 2017 at 10:30am.
Items on the Agenda:
1. Select Delegates and Alternates for the 6th District Caucus and State Caucus
2. Select Delegates to serve on the committees
3. Officer Elections
Chair – Andrew Kolberg
Vicechair – Eric Shimpach
Treasurer – Russell Huggett
Secretary – Jamie Julian
* Just a reminder, You will need to pay your county dues at the meeting before you will be able to vote if you were a member from last year. Otherwise you need to be a paid member 14 days before the caucus to vote.
Saturday, February 25th, 2017
10:30am – 12:00 – Meeting
Winnequah Gun Club
OFFICIAL CALL TO THE
2016 District Party Caucus
Republican Party of the 6th Congressional District of Wisconsin
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT THERE IS HEREBY CALLED, by action of the District Executive Committee meeting on the 12th day of February 2016, a DISTRICT CAUCUS, as provided in Constitution of the Republican Party of the 6th Congressional District of Wisconsin, to be held in Oshkosh at the Best Western Premier, 1 N. Main Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901, commencing at 10:00 am on Saturday, April 16, 2016 for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- To promulgate and adopt the reports of the committees on Credentials, Rules and Resolutions.
- To hear reports from District Party Officers, Committee Chairmen, elected officials, and other invited guests.
- To elect two (2) representatives to serve on each of the Republican Party of Wisconsin convention committees: Rules, Resolutions, Platform, and Credentials.
- To elect three (3) delegates and three (3) alternates for the RNC presidential nominating convention to be held in Cleveland, Ohio.
- To transact any other business that may be necessary to gain the objectives of the Republican Party of the 6th Congressional District of Wisconsin.
The District Caucus will be preceded by a meeting of the District Executive Committee at 9:00 am. District Caucus Committees will meet on Saturday, April 2 in Oshkosh at the Best Western Premier, 1 N. Main Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901. County Party Chairmen are asked to advise District Chairman Dan Feyen of which two county party members are elected at the County Caucus to serve on each of the following three committees – Credentials, Resolutions, and Rules.
This CALL TO CAUCUS was passed at the February 12, 2016 meeting of the 6th District Executive Committee held via conference call.